Product Consultant | Product Spokesperson | Corporate and Private Caterer
Culinary Instructor | TV Host | Kitchen Design Consultant
Chef, Restaurateur Michael Feker spreads his passion and joy of cooking and eating healthy meals through his varied roles as: Product Consultant; Product Spokesperson; Corporate and Private Caterer ; Culinary Instructor, TV Host, and Kitchen Design consultant.
- Chef And Restaurant Marketing-Management Specialist
- Owner Il Mito/Zesti Catering, Milwaukee
- Host Of ABC Affiliate Milwaukee’s WISN “Our Dinner Bell”, Now Starting Its Third Season
- Featured On Food Network’s “Guy’s Grocery Games” On The Episode “Aisle And Error”
- Featured On Food Network’s “Cutthroat”
- Consultant For Biospringer, A Branch Of La Saffre. Http://Www.Lesaffre.Com
- Chef Presenter For Stella Artois At Kohler Wine And Food Event, Milwaukee
- Consultant JFK Kitchen Build, Milwaukee
- Specialties: Recipe-Menu Development, Product Development, Restaurant Branding, On Air Culinary, Employee Training, P&L Analysis, Budgeting, Menu Costing
- Culinary Consultant To Wisconsin’s Largest Healthcare Provider, Aurora Health Care. Revamping And Revived Their Culinary Techniques And Practices To Bring Fresh And Pure Foods To Both Patients And Staff. Chef Feker’s Cooking Videos Are Shown On Their In-House Television Network For Patients To View.
- Graduate Of California Culinary Academy
- Founder Of Milwaukee Non-Profit, Culinary And Hospitality Education Foundation (CHEF), A 501c3, Www.Caringchef.Com That Creates Skilled, Inspired “Flavor Ambassadors” Who Are Ready To Enter The Culinary And Hospitality Industry In Southeast Wisconsin By Empowering Veterans, High School And College Students, And Low-Income Adults.
Restaurant entrepreneurs, Chef Feker and his wife were recently featured in Milwaukee’s M magazine as “community and Milwaukee-minded activists who have been recognized for using their vocational skills, creativity, and influence to move the city forward working behind the scenes to ensure the city continues to thrive” (link to article).
In 1997, he opened the IL MITO brand. He then went on to open a second Il Mito in 2006, in Wauwatosa, In 2008, he expanded that location to include CMF’s School of Culinary Magic/Chef’s Counter, where he hosts private cooking lessons, gourmet wine and beer tastings, private cooking demonstrations and corporate events. In 2015, Michael opened Zesti in Hartland, Wisconsin. Based on his worldly travels and experiences, combined with Feker’s passion for food and culinary artistry, Zesti serves up global cuisine from South African to Chinese dishes.
Michael lives in Milwaukee with his wife and three children.